The Lockjaw 90° Corner Clamp gives you the helping hand you need to hold 90° corners & “T” joints while assembling boxes, drawers, and cabinets. It leaves both of your hands-frees to add fasteners, glue up, drill and drive when constructing boxes, frames, drawers cabinets, and carcasses.
Just slip the pin on the Right Angle Clamp into a pocket hole, close the clamp, and it draws the mating pcs tightly together. The swiveling clamp pad opposite the pin grabs the mating pc securely.
The Lockjaw 90° Corner Clamp is the fastest, easiest-to-use corner clamp you can buy thanks to its auto-adjusting technology that adjusts the clamp automatically to the thickness of your workpieces — up to 1" thick.
Joining Workpieces at 90-Degree Angles Made Easy
- Self-squaring design; automatically aligns joints to a 90-degree angle
- Auto adjusts to match material thickness
- 31/2" reach (89mm); clamps materials up to 31/8" thick (79mm)
- Cast aluminum “V” and wedge clamp pads
- Cutout allows driving a pocket-hole screw without removing the clamp
- Works on 90° corners and “T” joints
- Easy-to-regulate clamping pressure with thumbwheel
- Padded, ergonomic handles